Cosy rice field cottage located in the middle of paradise
Cusa is a beautiful rural house located in the heart of the Ebro Delta and decorated with rustic style. The rooms are located on the upper floor of the accommodation and feature 5 single beds spread out between two rooms.. Capacity for maximum 5 people. It has an equipped kitchen and a living-dining room with a fireplace. The house is surrounded by fantastic rice fields views with tables and chairs to enjoy the landscape and nature.
It's located perfectly within a few minutes of neighboring beaches, as "Serrallo", a kilometric and practically untouched spot, where you'll be able to delight yourself in nature in its fullness.
Interaction with guests
We are at your disposal for everything you need. We will be happy to assist you for anything.
The Ebro Delta offers a wide variety of tourist attractions. You can make beautiful walking or cycling trips, but if you want to visit other towns or the Ebro Delta in general it is highly recommended to have a vehicle to do so.
A multitude of routes and activities complement the offer of the Ebro Delta area and the municipalities that host it.
- The house works with SOLAR renewable energy and has utensils and accessories suitable for the installation (Italian coffee maker, hairdryer, ....). Please DO NOT use household appliances (kitchen robot, hair straightener, electric coffee maker, etc...).
- The price includes towels and sheets (except beach towels).
- The minimum stay is 2 nights, except in high season which will be 7 nights (Saturday to Saturday) and bridges (see calendar).
Check-in Time: From 3:00pm (July and August from 5pm).
Check-out Time: Until 11am.
- Consumption included (water and electricity).
- Pets welcome.
- The price of the stay will be added the amount of 1€ per person per night with a maximum of 7 nights and only for occupants over 16 years as a tax on stays in tourist establishments.
- Parties are not allowed.
- Groups under 25 years old not allowed.
- Welcome/cleanning kit: 1 scouring pad, 1 dishcloth, 1 dish towel, 1 bottle of washing up liquid (30ml), 1 bar of hand soap, 2 bin bags, 1 kitchen roll, and 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom.
- For internal policy reasons, we remove all foodstuff left behind (salt, pepper, oil, ...).