Nature and beach in the Ebro Delta
Beautiful rural house located in the heart of the Ebro Delta and decorated with rustic style. Accommodation open-plan with mezzanine and composed of 1 double bed, 1 trundle bed and 2 sofa beds. Capacity for 4 to 6 people. It has an equipped kitchen and a living-dining room. The house is surrounded by a garden area with swimming pool, barbecue, outdoor tables and chairs to enjoy the landscape.
It's located perfectly within a few minutes of neighboring beaches, as "La Bassa de l'Arena Beach", a kilometric and practically untouched spot (pets allowed), where you'll be able to delight yourself in nature in its fullness.
Interaction with guests
We are at your disposal for everything you need. We will be happy to assist you for anything.
The Ebro Delta offers a wide variety of tourist attractions. You can make beautiful walking or cycling trips, but if you want to visit other towns or the Ebro Delta in general it is highly recommended to have a vehicle to do so.
A multitude of routes and activities complement the offer of the Ebro Delta area and the municipalities that host it.
- The house works with SOLAR renewable energy and has utensils and accessories suitable for the installation (Italian coffee maker, hairdryer, ....). Please DO NOT use household appliances (kitchen robot, hair straightener, electric coffee maker, etc...).
- The price includes towels and sheets (except beach/pool towels).
- The minimum stay is 2 nights, except in high season which will be 7 nights (Saturday to Saturday) and bridges (see calendar).
- Consumption included (water and electricity).
- Pets welcome.
- The price of the stay will be added the amount of 1€ per person per night with a maximum of 7 nights and only for occupants over 16 years as a tax on stays in tourist establishments.
- Parties are not allowed.
- Groups under 25 years old not allowed.
Welcome/cleanning kit: 1 scouring pad, 1 dishcloth, 1 dish towel, 1 bottle of washing up liquid (30ml), 1 bar of hand soap, 2 bin bags, 1 kitchen roll, and 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom.
For security and internal policy reasons, we remove all foodstuff left behind (salt, pepper, oil, ...)